The Campbelltown campus is situated in the suburb of Macarthur in the Campbelltown Local Government Area. The campus is located on the corner of Narellan Road and Gilchrist Drive, entrance via Narellan Road.
- Campbelltown campus map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 282Kb)
- Campbelltown campus (full site) map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 226Kb)
The following services are available on the Campbelltown campus:
- Badanami Centre
- Campus Safety and Security (first aid)
- Child Care
- NRMA service point, near security office Building 21
- Student Accommodation
- Student Central
- uwsconnect coffee shop, gym, canteen and retail outlet
- The University Store for all your textbook needs
- uwsconnect Fitness (gym)
The easiest way to travel to and from the Campbelltown campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Campbelltown Region Overview
Campbelltown offers a unique balance between city and rural lifestyles. About one hour by road or train from the Sydney CBD, it is a city set in a landscape of rolling hills and farms. There are a number of historic buildings from the Colonial era around town and the surrounding district.
The diverse multicultural population of 150 000 residents includes many people from non-English speaking backgrounds.
There are lots of recreational activities with venues for golf, swimming, tennis, horse riding and fascinating walks in the nearby Mt Annan Botanic Garden – Australia’s largest botanic garden, with an abundance of birdlife and Australia’s native plant species.